Monday, October 8, 2012

Messages to self

This coming Sunday I will be running my 2nd Marathon this year!  Its going to be a tough one, I haven't been able to train like I did in May, because of knee pain.  But that doesn't mean I haven't been diligent.  I have been working hard, training differently and am really hoping that all that work pays off and I have a good 42 km.  I have let go of my goal of a personal record, and I am hoping for as much of a pain free run as possible.  My goal is to cover the distance and be proud of those 42km.

So I have some messages for myself, thoughts to keep in mind as I cover those km's.

and then go further



and most of all Katie:






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this interesting and educative information. I think many writers will find your contribution very helpful, I have equally learnt something from it.
    buy-college-essay
    online-writing-services
    Accounts Software For Small Business

    ReplyDelete