There was some chat on Facebook last night about how Sept seems to feel like a new year, and a fresh start. The kids are heading to school, routines are going to slide into place, and my very favorite time of year is almost here. So with that I find myself making a list of goals for Sept (eeee two of my fav things a LIST and goals!).
So here we go, this Sept my goals are too:
- to cut down on caffeine for REAL this time, to switch to decaf beverages in the afternoon
- make a pot of homemade soup each week
- try a new recipe each week (can you tell I am in a Martha like mood)
- be diligent in my stretching and foam rolling to be in top running form
- do yoga once a week (also part of staying running healthy)
- tackle one clean up/house hold project a week
- blog more, I seem to have fallen out of the habit
- call my sister weekly, man I miss her (yes I did just say CALL lol)
What are your goals for Sept? Are you feeling a little extra motivated with this new month upon us?