Sunday, August 5, 2012

Relaxed is good: 24 km done!

So I took the day off Saturday, delayed my long run and instead soaked up a day in the sun with my family.  I had a great day yesterday.  This morning I dragged my tired bum out of bed a 6am before I wanted to get up and had my pre run breaky in the quiet of a still sleeping house.  I have to admit I was really nervous before heading out for my run, after such a bad try last weekend I was gun shy.  I am very happy to say that I had a great run without any pain, and even with the very humid weather and crazy wind..I enjoyed my run throughly this morning.  Its hard to believe that I'm only at 24km and working my way back up to 42km.  I did it once before...so I know I can do it again.  Happy to be back in my running shoes and feeling good.

No comments:

Post a Comment