Sunday, July 22, 2012

One of my favorite things about this blog

One of my favorite things about this blog is when I get to add a new race picture to the right side of the blog.  I love scrolling down and seeing all the fun I have had getting fit with my hubs Ryan and with friends.  It all started at the Army Run and a 5km race and I have no idea where it will go but I plan on filling that side bar up with a lot more pictures and memories!

Thank-you to all those that helped us solve our City Chase Clues yesterday, and for Team Carew for leading the way.  We had a really fun day, travelling the city doing whacky and physical challenges.  By far my top two moments were climbing the Columbia wall (thanks for the leg up Rob), and stopping on course with the Carew's for a beer before crossing the finish line!  Can't wait for City Chase 2013!


1 comment:

  1. It was such an amazing day! I'm so glad we stuck together cause we we're all able to help each other out. So fun! Can't wait for next year!

    ReplyDelete