Saturday, February 11, 2012

Liebster Award

My sweet friend Heather  awarded me with the “Liebster Award”! Liebster is German and means ‘dearest’ or ‘beloved’ but it can also mean ‘favourite’. The idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers.  Heather by the way has an awesome blog filled with scrapbook and mixed media eye candy






The coolest part is that this is a"Share the love" kind of award and I get to nominate other blogs that I enjoy and have passed many a cup of coffee with.  


The envelope please....my picks for the Liebster Blog Award are: 

LaLaLand: My friend Laura's blog filled with tales of real life parenting with a splash of humour, fitness and health inspiration...as well as a few quirky quips from her husband's perspective.  

Fat Girl Step Off: This is my friend Liz's blog and she's training for a figure competition this summer (female body building).  I love her blog because it challenges me to rethink BEAUTY...its not skinny weak..its STRONG and HEALTHY!

Funny Things Are Everywhere: My friend Barb, A SUPERMOM's blog, she's a fitness instrutor, working mom, runner, scrapbooker and mom to two active and athletic boys.  

Gabry Road: Rosa is the genius behind this blog and business..a market place for Canadian Handmade Goodness and wealth of treasures! 

If you want to play along here are the deets:

1. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
2. Reveal your picks for the award and let them know.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogshare-other bloggers.
5. Finally and the best rule of all……….have fun and spread the love!

Thank-you Heather for thinking of me and sharing the blog love!  





No comments:

Post a Comment