Friday, December 30, 2011

Top 5 Posts of 2011

Tomorrow night is New Year's Eve!!  We are celebrating by running the Resolution Run 5km with a bunch of friends and then having a child friendly party with our good friends.  I am so excited.  I think we will be ending the year exactly the way I have lived it...a balance of fitness and health with lots of fun and some indulgence!!!  Bring on the CHEESE and WINE!

and with that I leave you with the top 5 posts from 2011 (because this is exciting stuff right)

100 pounds lost so much more gained

Telling my story a porcelain hell


Motivation

Granny Panty Parachuting: New Extreme Sport


Ottawa City Chase

and my favorite post of the year "21km"

Thank-you for all of your support and comments this year and I am wishing you your very BEST YEAR of health and happiness in 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment