1. Worked on the 'SPIDER POSE' (I know that's not its official name but that's what Laura looks like when she does it! Like a girl with supernatural powers transforming into a fricken spider!) Laura spotted me and I still couldn't get my head up off the ground. Not giving up though, going to keep trying.
2. Officially Registered for the 10km race at Rattle Me Bones. I said my goal was under 1:06 for the race. Well I am going to change that, since I ran 10km Monday, at a personal best of 1:01:40!!!! So my new goal and I can't believe I am even saying this is under an hour! I never would have thought that possible 2-3 months ago!
|Rattle Me Bones last year...1:09:20..I looked up my official time.|
4. I actually registered for a CPR course today! Its only been on my TO DO list for a month. Its the last part that I need to officially obtain my Personal Training Certification. Yes I have been suffering from a serious case of the procrastinators itch.
5. I've been to the Athletic Club twice in the last week to workout with THREE of my old friends...kind of a little reunion in a way. It was really cool.
6. Kasey and I baked CHOCOLATE CHIP BLONDIES that are HEALTHY!! They are made with chic peas of all things!
7. Did a guest post over at Kids in the Capital, you can check it out here.
That's all she wrote!