Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Heading out the door

Heading out the door tonight to go do the practical exam portion of the personal training certification I caught a glance of myself in the mirror.  I have to tell you that I 'looked' a lot different than the girl that wrote this post, 3 months ago.  Not only do I physically 'look' different but I have a lot more confidence in what I am doing then I did after taking that first class.
Tonight I sit here blogging with my decaf, skinny vanilla latte knowing that I just passed my exam.  Where as 3 months ago I sat here blogging with a bowl of M&M's wondering what on earth I was thinking taking the personal training course.  I felt fat, old, and totally inexperienced.  Tonight I feel fit and strong, still old (but wise) and a lot more experienced.  I feel like I KNOW the woman struggling with her weight, struggling to find the 'click' and that I can help that woman.  I am excited.  How on earth am I going to sleep?  Good thing I got a decaf.   

2 comments:

  1. Can't be more proud. You've earned it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are amazing...you look amazing...and everyone you know is proud of every single milestone you have met and gone beyond.. i have a feeling you will be a very busy woman inspiring many....my heartfelt congratulations...you are living your life...and that's what it's all about!
    xo
    Dorrie

    ReplyDelete