Sunday, July 17, 2011

Smoking Hot

My sister Jamie wakeboarding
My sister Krissy surfing next to the boats wake
I have this board on Pinterest full of images of strong muscular woman that inspire me to push harder.   Well yesterday was the ultimate inspiration for me.  I went out on my sister's wake boat just after dinner, the water was 80 degrees, the music was blasting (I swear we blasted the whole lake with the speakers on that boat!), and I watched my sisters take flight on the water.   Donning their bikini tops, and board shorts they looked like california bitches!  I loved watching them fly over the water, their leg muscles looking powerful, as they tried out tricks.  I swear I was in AWE.  Don't even get me started on my 8 year old niece who can get more air than anyone and can do the AIR GUITAR while wakeboarding!  I want to be her when I grow up, I really do.  She's going to be a professional that one.
I've never tried it, I've only ever sat and watched from the boat.  Until yesterday, when I got up the nerve after some prodding to try it.  Now don't get excited!  I was a total failure.  My heart was pounding so hard, I was terrified and kept letting go of the rope, never even got up out of the water.  But it did feel very cool for that brief moment that I had the board strapped on and my butt sitting on the platform of the boat.  Maybe I could just hangout there for the afternoon.  Regardless, I had the best time and I am pinning these pics to my board!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS POST! They get to do this a whole lot too I assume right? Every time you go down to Norland you are stronger and you will get to practice! Soon you'll be flying like the best one! Your sister is HAWT BTW! :)

    R :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks seriously awesome!!! How the heck can your sis surf in the wake??!! I would love to see this!! and is your parents house on the water??

    ReplyDelete