Wednesday, June 15, 2011

My view from the couch

I think its kind of funny that I have a picture of me drinking coffee posted.  Its funny because I had meant to post a nice cold, condensation covered picture of my water bottle and a promise to drink 6 of them a day.  But I find myself stuck to the couch this morning, tired.  I don't want to go running.  I don't want to go to the gym.  I don't want to clean the house, or run errands, or play taxi.  I am tired.  Yesterday Ryan booked his vacation, he's tired too.  I think we are all ready to slow down in this house and enjoy some family time.  Kayleigh doesn't want to go to the gym today, she doesn't want to go without her sister who is in nursery today.  I don't feel like going through the whole rigamarole to get her there. I am tempted to skip the gym today and instead do some art with Kay and go for a nice evening run tonight.  Maybe today should be a day of shifting responsibilities and putting the fun back in for all of us.  After all today is our day to use water in Barhaven, maybe a little backyard water fight?

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes you just gotta do what you gotta do! If you lose the fun girl ... you lose the motivation to keep going! Listen to your heart today friend ... it's screaming something to you!

    Hugs and enjoy your water fight!
    R
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm guessing you made it out because you weren't there when I dropped off K's hat. Either way - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete