Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Exam Done!


Last night I spent 2.5 hours writing the written portion of the Personal Training Certification exam.  You need 80% to pass, and while I can't confidently tell you I 'aced' that I think I did ok.  I know for certain that I gave my best effort, that I prepared well and I can always re-write it.  It felt pretty weird to have spent a week with my nose in the books, taking notes, and writing an exam.  It's been about 11 years since I have done that, but I have to say that I kind of enjoyed it.  It reminded me of how much I enjoyed school.  If I actually end up getting certified part of keeping it active each year is eduction.  So hopefully,  I have a lot of learning ahead of me.  
10-14 days from now I will know if I passed, and if I do will schedule the practical part of the exam, renew my CPR and become a certified personal trainer!  Then what?  I honestly have no idea.  I have decided to take this journey one step at a time, working out what works for my family and I.  So here's to good news!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm sure you rocked it, but I'm crossing my fingers for you anyway! Would you have thought two years ago that you would be working towards becoming a personal trainer? Amazing!

    ReplyDelete