Sunday, May 15, 2011

Day 2: What a difference a day makes

Yesterday was Day 2 of the PT course and I am so relieved to say that it was a very good day (you should of seen the look of relief on my husbands face when he picked me up LOL).  I went into class with a new attitude, doing my best to leave my insecurities at the door.  I even went so far as to volunteer to be the class model to learn how to take body measurements, now if that isn't putting yourself out there, I'm not sure what is.  It seemed to do the trick because for the rest of the day I had much more confidence in myself.  I learned A LOT yesterday.  I found myself getting more and more excited throughout the day as I realized that I could really help induce CHANGE in other women.  Today is the last day of the course and then there will be two exams to take.  I have a lot to LEARN before this becomes a career for me, but I am excited to take that next step.


4 comments:

  1. YAAHOOOOOOOOOO Katie, I knew you could do it *wink* I bet all the girls were envious because they probably couldn't have pulled it off. Very very proud of you :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU MY DEAR FRIEND ... ARE UNSTOPPABLE!! :)

    R
    XOOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooooooo glad to hear that mind over matter worked yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So awesome that you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete