Thursday, May 5, 2011

Beautiful Girl

While surfing the net this evening I came across this amazing video on one of my favorite sites, Brave Girls.  I took a SOUL RESTORATION class through Brave Girls at the beginning of the year and am in awe of the work they do and the change that they help bring about in women.  One of their employee's Kim made this video to audition for The Biggest Looser.



I felt like in many ways I was watching myself a year ago in this video. I am in awe of the courage that it took this young woman to bare herself inside and out. My heart aches to see yet another girl all bubbly and happy and giving on the outside and inside crumbling. I know all to well what that feels like. I have a feeling that this young woman's journey is just beginning and about to get a little wild if her Brave Girl friends have anything to do with it. GO KIM! You can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment