Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Anniversary coming up

Thank-you Laura Carew for taking a pic of me where I am not in my 'mom' uniform :)

The date on my gym card is May 19th, and that means that on May 19th I will have been getting my sweat on and moving my booty 5 times a week for a whole year!  This is kind of big deal for me, and I really want to CELEBRATE IT!  So I thought I would do a series of fun posts here to lead up to the big day.  Stay tuned for some fun blogging...

PS.  If you have any questions for me post them in the comments section and I can do a Q&A type of post too.  Anything goes....like how do you hold your gas in on the treadmill...yes believe it or not I do! LOL

1 comment:

  1. First things first - CONGRATULATIONS. I don't think I have to tell you how happy I am for your success and how much you motivate me.

    Secondly, my question is this: Knowing you for several years, I know that you have tried this and that only to fall back into old, unhealthy habits. What was the defining moment a year ago that motivated you to join a gym and what was so different this time around that it finally clicked and you stuck with it?

    ReplyDelete