Friday, February 11, 2011

Mug Shot- update


Got to love Joe Fresh, $16 for a new workout shirt makes this budget conscious Mom happy. Had a great run today. I ran 5km on the treadmill with a level 6 hill program, which means the highest incline was 5%. I kept up a great pace, running it in 35min 45 sec, which without an incline used to be a great time for me! I ran that today with a ton of HILLS! I felt so strong and fit when I got home I couldn't help but take a photo of myself.
This photo is to show me that even though I had an emotional eating day yesterday I am still worthy of fighting hard to be fit. That I am fit and healthy even if I do have a jiggly pouch. This photo is giving my 'Fat Voice' the finger.

1 comment:

  1. just think ... a year ago you couldnt even SHOP at Joe unless it was for your girls. Congrats on your success. YAY!

    ReplyDelete