Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pump me up

I took a pump class this morning, its been a LONG time since I have done pump maybe 6 weeks? First of all it FELT REALLY GOOD to go back. Second of all, I am glad I went with lighter weights than usual because at some points my arms and legs were shaking a bit. When I first started working out 6 months or so ago, I did pump twice a week. I really believe that pump helped changed the shape of my body, especially in my arms, shoulders and back. But since taking a break I have noticed the loss of tone in those areas. With our family Disney Cruise coming up at the end of February I thought it would be fun to see if I can get 'MY' version of bathing suit ready :) So my goal is to PUMP twice a week,along with the usual running, spinning and other exercise.

A bonus today too, the instructor teaching the class was an old freind. How cool is that! With any luck maybe I will now have two Gym Buddies.

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a cool class. As hard as it was, I bet the shaking felt good... :)

    My goal is to try something new once a week - - tomorrow, I hit the gym for some treadmill, spinner cycles (apparently they are different than a regular cycle), and some weights followed by a leisure swim. Now I'm off to check and see if they have a pump-like class there. :)

    ReplyDelete