Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Level 3 SHRED!

I am committed to working out, and on days like today when I can't get to the gym I have to pull out the dreaded Jillian 30 DAY SHRED.

Let me back track a bit. I bought the 30 Day Shred well over a year ago. Ryan and I made a go at doing it a few times a week and well you know how that turned out LOL (we stopped and ate more and got fatter). Back when we started the series we could barely get through the level one jumping jacks and 2 min cardio session. My legs honestly felt like they were going to do give out.

Here I am today after 5.5 months of working out at the gym (spinning, running, pumping) and I can do level 3! I even managed to do the advances options on many of the moves. I was making grunting noises like they do on the Biggest Looser (I love that show).

I enjoyed it. Best part it was only 20 min. I think I should add this to my routine at least once a week, if not twice.

Now I am eating some (like a big handful LOL) of candy cane Hershey Kisses, and may I say those wrappers are a PAIN IN THE ASS!

No comments:

Post a Comment