Thursday, October 7, 2010

A+++++!

Just got back from the Dr's :) And she gave me a A+++++! for real :) LOL Seriously she wrote that in my file and I told her I was going to blog about it. This is another one of those non weight/scale related successes. I had an awesome report, great blood pressure, eye sight, hearing, reflexes, boobs, down there region, fitness, nutrition the whole kit and caboodle :) So good to here someone tell me that I am doing well and better than well. She was really happy to hear how the whole family is being healthy.

PS. I put THE JEANS (size 16) on again and they are fitting even better, still not quite comfortable enough to wear but getting there.

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1 comment:

  1. Where's your shiny golden star....hope to see one on a layout!!! lol You done good Katie!! very inspiring...

    ReplyDelete