Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Running

I ran 7km today. That is the farthest I have run since I started this journey. It felt good, real good. I felt like a machine. When it got hard, I focused on how my body felt, the breathe, the movement, the rhythm. I am not fast. It took 58 min to run that. I hope to get faster as my body sheds some weight and I am carrying less. But in the meantime I am pretty damn happy with myself. I can't tell you how good it feels. The other day I was on the treadmill and the girl next to me was running FAST! Yet she looked like she was taking a stroll barely breaking a sweat. When she finished I looked at her and told her she was FREAKING AWESOME! She laughed and smiled :) It was cool and it made the rest of my run easier. I love talking to the other women in the gym. Its so much more fun when we encourage each other than to just walk about mute.

Tomorrow, PUMP and maybe a little Zumba with a freind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment