Wednesday, August 4, 2010
Little Celebrations add up to ONE BIG CELEBRATION
I thought it would be fun to make a list of the little accomplishments I have had since beginning this journey:
1. I sleep better, my body is TIRED at night
2. I tend to want to eat healthier food because I like the way it feels
3. I have let go of my anal tendencies about keeping the house clean because I don't have time with all the time I spend at the gym.
4. I can sit comfortable on my spin bike now, without my ass feeling like its being attacked.
5. I can stand on one foot long enough to do a quad stretch and not fall over
6. I know how to do a CLEAN AND PRESS
7. I have made it through one entire Zumba class, make that 2 now
8. I can carry my children without my back hurting
9. I can fit into the largest size at OLD NAVY
10. I wear sleeves shirts now (I still have the flags but somehow I feel so much more confident about my arms)
11. I want to workout
12. My children play GYM
13. My husband and I are sharing this, and doing stuff together like running and pump classes
14. my old smaller pants are fitting, I was even able to get a pair of my beloved old jeans on...Had to lay down on the bed lift my pouch up and then stand up stiff as a board...but they were on and zipped up...WOOT WOOT!!
15. I am EATING....not dieting!!!