Sunday, July 25, 2010

Spin date with an old friend

(image found here)

I had a spin date this morning at 10:15 with a freind I have not seen in almost 2 years. I must say I was feeling pretty awful this morning, tired, and run down. I think I am coming down with a cold. I admit I was tempted to cancel. But I didn't, not wanting to be that person that cancels (I may have been a little bad at that in the past, insert sheepish look). So I made it to the class and it was wonderful to see her again. Her fun positive attitude is contagious. She is positive and makes you feel so good about yourself. It was fun to have a workout buddy other than my hubby. It was a 60 min class, I usually do a 45 min class. OUCH, it was hard. I really struggled today. Good thing I had a freind beside me :)
While I was struggling with my bike, Ryan ran his first 5 KM run. WOOT WOOT TO RYAN. I am so proud of him. I love that we are doing this together. We even did 20 push ups after some ummm extra curricular activities the other night :) LOL
I am now sitting back with a LEMON TEA BEER, delish :) and Ryan is cooking me dinner :) Sweet Life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment