Sunday, July 18, 2010

On Fire (not the good kind)

My feet are on fire and not because I ran another 5Km yesterday (which I did, woot woot and with hills on the treadmill), but because I wore stupid shoes out last night. Yep I have pulled yet another dumb ass move. I wore flat hard snadals out walking to the BF last night. Even though I thought about wearing my runners and socks, but NOOOO I was to vain to do that. Yes, a chubby girl hobbling and walking like she has a load in her pants is far sexier than running shoes and socks.

3 Blisters on my feet. Sigh.....26 stitches didn't slow me down...but I fear these might. They hurt! I am going to google blister care today and maybe take the day off today.

On another note, got the hubbies ok on buying a new pair of running shoes. I figure I better make sure I have really really good shoes to support the pounding this 200 pound plus plus girl is takeing :) I did 6.2 miles this week :)

NEVER NEVER NEVER thought I would be able to do this again.

Seriously, YOU CAN DO THIS....IF I CAN DO THIS...YOU CAN!!

IT FEELS SOOOO GOOD :)

2 comments:

  1. Katie, you are doing amazing things... keep it up, girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know all about blisters Katie after blistering the entire bottom of both feet last year at the Disney 1/2. The only thing you can do is leave them alone and let them heal. DO NOT poke them. it takes about 3 days for the liquid in the blister to absorb into the body.

    And good for you for the changes you are making - you are truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete