Thursday, July 8, 2010

Me again :)

So the girls and I feel asleep on my bed around 5:00....I didn't go to the gym. I was tired and a little scared of working out and ripping my stitches. So I will brave the gym tomorrow morning and get back at it. I feel a bit scared, scared that I have been away from the gym two days in a row. I haven't not worked out 2 days in a row since I started this venture 7 weeks ago. I am still eating much better, but I must admit that this week hasn't been as good as previous weeks. I got on the scale today and I have not lost any weight. I also haven't gained any so that's good. I find that this week I have been relying heavily on carbs, WW meals....I haven't made my morning smoothie, I haven't been eating fresh fruits and veg's. I need to change that pronto.

I guess I should share why I have stitches, 26 of them actually : ( I was trying to be discreet because I was afraid to tell my Mom and have her give me trouble. Yes I am still her little girl :) So Tuesday around 6pm I stood on ou glass coffee table and broke it. Yep, really STUPID. I could have hurt the kids, and I certainly scared the heck out of them. It was a lot of blood and pretty scary. But Thankfully everyone is ok. I have a big gash on my lower left leg and two small cuts on foot. I am not in pain. I don't think I need to worry much about the leg. I just wonder how my foot will feel in a closed running shoe.

I really hope that this doesn't hold me back, I have been working so hard and feeling so good. I really NEED to be able to do this.

Wish me luck tomorrow morning :)

No comments:

Post a Comment