Friday, July 23, 2010

Feeling light

Its morning two without the hunk of metal. I feel free. I still wander over to that area of the bathroom out of habit, look down and go YEAHHHHHHH. FREE ALMIGHTY FREE AT LAST.

You know I FEEL GOOD TODAY....I feel light...I feel fluid...I feel 10 pounds lighter...yep 10 pounds...that's what I am giving myself today :) LOL

Seriously, pounds don't matter but its fun to have a little fun and think that way.

I am really committed to focuing on the real stuff. Like the fact that in pump yesterday I did the moves properly and felt a great workout. Celebrating, that I carried Kasey (who was tired and grumpy) to two stores without my back hurting. Looking forward to things like running today, and signing Kayleigh up for a fun duathalon.

I feel like I am living life. I am living life. I am breaking free of the chains.

JOIN ME....throw your scale out girls! DO IT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. this is exactly what i needed to read at this exact right second....
    you inspire me...
    no more scales...
    off to the gym now...
    thank you katie...it doesn't get any more real than you...

    ReplyDelete