Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Flab VS. Pedicure

Today marks 6 weeks since I joined the gym. I have worked out 6 days a week every week but one when I went 5 days. I have lost 16 pounds. All that lovely new clothing I bought in states is getting big :) LOL When I shower and slather the soap over this sexy body I can feel less of me and less bumpage (If Donna can have dripage I can have bumpage).

And yet I still have moments of utter frustration with myself. Like today at the gym I got a glimpse of myself in the mirror bent over and I could see the top and bottom halves of my tummy HANGING...UGHHHHH. Made me feel so defeated.

I hate moments like that...I hate that my stupid FLAB took away the great feeling I had after running 2 miles non stop and doing hills. I hate that I let the flab rob me of that.

Then I remembered something...last night I painted my own toes, with EASE. May not sound like a big thing but when you have a big fat belly in the way it can be a challenge.

So yes, I am sporting my nicely polished toes now and smiling once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment