Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Katie- Day Two Part Two

Oh how quickly a day can go the shitters. Yesterday both my children were very over tired a combination getting up at 5:30 and the little one not napping. Everyone was very cranky, whining, and IRRITABLE. I must say that I did not handle myself well. I yelled A LOT. I was thinking of how on facebook and my blog it looks like I live an idealistic life, all rainbows and lollipops. I think sometimes, correction most of the time...I do that because it helps me think that...helps me get past the tired cranky times, the lack of sleep, the whining. Please don't get me wrong I am SOOO BLESSED and most of the time I FEEL VERY BLESSED and I AM HAPPY...but yesterday I felt like I could have shipped those children off to the dump. So where was yesterday's triumph in all this, surprisingly there were a few.

1. I didn't stuff my face for the fleeting moment of bliss
2. I did exercise...I walked to Starbucks for a non fat frap with the kids.
3. At the end of the night I had a good TALK, a real talk with Kayleigh about the day and how we can BOTH be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment